JFK Closed. DL regional off the runway.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not just out east
Denver was bad a day ago too- heard ground rip into company for missing p7 off 35R- they said they tried, the airplane wasn't going to turn on nil braking

Be careful all

This is seriously a glass house thing-

I'm just pissed I can't tell bill and Scoot to get taxi lessons from their regionals anymore

It's ok Wave. I'm just glad that most of the regionals don't charge their employees for a job or do pay for training any more....Except Southwest regional!:D

FI used to be a good place for industry info, an occasionally solid advice. Now, it's ass clowns slingin mud. Don't ya'll ever tire of it?

FI used to be a good place for industry info, an occasionally solid advice. Now, it's ass clowns slingin mud. Don't ya'll ever tire of it?

Honestly I think FI employs Genny Lee to keep the slinging going. That attracts more $10 subscriptions from the SWA crowd. When that doesn't work anymore it'll be Vic Admiral Grant who will artificially represent the SWA crowd in an attempt to goat more DAL people to pay the entry fee.

Some people are honestly sucked in by it... looking at you TMMT. :)

Honestly I think FI employs Genny Lee to keep the slinging going. That attracts more $10 subscriptions from the SWA crowd. When that doesn't work anymore it'll be Vic Admiral Grant who will artificially represent the SWA crowd in an attempt to goat more DAL people to pay the entry fee.

Some people are honestly sucked in by it... looking at you TMMT. :)

I still wish I could get my own category called "Ask General Lee." I would give FREE advice about airline hiring, interviews, relationships, car repair , weight lifting, airport nutrition, best LBB eateries, yoga in the hotel room, and pick up lines like "Are you wearing Space pants? Cause your a%# is outta this World!"

I think subscriptions to FI would quadruple overnight! Do it TMMT! FREE! ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Freightdog- do you get tired of lecturing grown men and women about how they should be more sensitive?

Read between the lines man, there's good info here
And no I don't get tired of calling DALPA pilots sellouts. ;)

(One would think that would be clear by the fact that....I keep doing it...? Maybe?)

Scoot, Bill, ....you tired?

:)

Not tired....just enjoying your ongoing denial that you bought your job.

Sellout indeed!!!

That's right- I paid for my training bitch. Didn't ask someone else to pay - didnt disenfranchise thousands of pilots because I was too scared to do that type of flying-

That's what I heard- places like butte, my scare you so you go ahead and let SkyWest do that

Latest resources

Back