• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetstar cruise speed?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetstars are bad ass looking aircraft. I've had the priveledge to sit in the jumpseat on a few flights.

Old school cool.

satpak77 said:
Could some please tell me the typical cruise speed for a late 1960's NA-265-60 Jetstar?

also the typical range before fuel stop

thanks

PM me an email and I'll fire you the Conklin comparison output for the two Jetstar versions.

It'll have all you're looking for, plus more.

Jetstar Fuel

Ask the asshole,Ed Saltzman @ 561-309-9111, who runs the Jetstar operation in Ft. Lauderdale for golf professional "Chi Chi". He knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.

Rgds.

M. St. Lawrence

satpak77 said:
got the needed info, thanks guys
Mid America Jet, out of OWB Kentucky used to operate one part 91. If you need to ask an owner what it costs to run one...I'd give them a call. Looked like a neat plane...

We just had one come into OUN a few days ago, from what i understand they were flying a television evangelist. It was my first time to see one actually flying. It looked as thought they kept it up pretty nice, i also noticed it has stage 3 hush kits on the engines. They are pretty quick according to our flight track they were making 430 knot ground speed coming from the south.

Falcon Capt said:
I don't know if I would call the "quick", 430 equates to about Mach .75 or so...

it all depends what you compare it to i suppose, i think its normal cruise speed is about 440 kts with its max being just under 500 kts.

also take into account my experience is coming from piston props, One time i hit 159 knot ground speed in a 172 and i thought my hair was on fire.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back