Jetsource

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ace-of-the-Base said:
That sounds pretty low. To advertise for a position that doesn't even exist. I'll mark that fact down in my book.

Really, so I guess you have marked down all the airlines that were filling their pilot pools a few years back. They posted jobs available, interviewed and even hired into a pool with no positions available at that specific time.

No different here.....

PseudoName said:
Really, so I guess you have marked down all the airlines that were filling their pilot pools a few years back. They posted jobs available, interviewed and even hired into a pool with no positions available at that specific time.

No different here.....
I don't work or look for work at the airlines. The dif here is that if a corporate company was to advertise and NOT get the airplane they were hoping for, they would NOT hire the pilots. If I had a nickel for every airplane that was 'going to be', I would be a rich man.

Ace

Ace-Of-Base Rule #1

"There shall be no advance planning and no preparation for future events that may not occur even if the factors driving such occurrences are outside of one's control"

From the highly respected best seller on aviation dept management....

"My Crystal Balls:How I Did Everything Right The First Time Without Really Trying"

BTW HomeDepot has a sale this week on handtrucks in case you need to move your "BOOK" around.

BTW also mark down in your 'book' if these is any room that this is a rumor/speculation regarding Jetsource based on what I heard on the ramp there...I should have included a Safe Harbour disclaimer..but I was busy writing in my 'book'. Cheers

GIVDrvr said:
Ace-Of-Base Rule #1

"There shall be no advance planning and no preparation for future events that may not occur even if the factors driving such occurrences are outside of one's control"

From the highly respected best seller on aviation dept management....

"My Crystal Balls:How I Did Everything Right The First Time Without Really Trying"

BTW HomeDepot has a sale this week on handtrucks in case you need to move your "BOOK" around.

BTW also mark down in your 'book' if these is any room that this is a rumor/speculation regarding Jetsource based on what I heard on the ramp there...I should have included a Safe Harbour disclaimer..but I was busy writing in my 'book'. Cheers

I really love these posts that say nothing.

Ace

HMR said:
Have you tried the Mahi-Mahi sandwich? It's yummy.:)

Mahi-Mahi. Are you stuttering or just repeating yourself. Now that we’re really back on track, I think Mahi-Mahi (or Dorado) is the best fish in the world, it’s colorful and flakey, kinda like some people on this board.

Ace

Ace-of-the-Base said:
I don't work or look for work at the airlines. The dif here is that if a corporate company was to advertise and NOT get the airplane they were hoping for, they would NOT hire the pilots. If I had a nickel for every airplane that was 'going to be', I would be a rich man.

Ace

Dude! Get over whatever grudge you have towards flying the airplane that was 'going to be'. Welcome to the wonderful world of aviation. Of course, you fly a G-wizz airplane with over 9000 hours, so I don't need to explain that to you.....you're the Ace!

Yeah, Jetsource may be gearing up for a potential airplane showing up in the hangar and not really have a position, so what! At least they run a good operation, nice facilities, operate per the FARs, and haven't crunched any airplanes. Not too many operators in the SoCal region can say that.

Found on aviationemploymentboard.com

JetSource, located at Palomar McClellan Airport in Carlsbad, CA, is seeking a Falcon 50 Captain. Qualified candidates will be rated and current, FAR 135 preferred; minimum of 5000 hours total time; minimum of 2500 hours MEL; minimum of 250 hours in type. Hawker 800 type rated preferred. To learn more about JetSource please visit our website at www.jetsource.com. JetSource offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. To apply please send resume including salary history to [email protected] or fax to 760-804-9684. No phone calls please. EOE.

Can someone please explain the bit about the "Hawker type" :confused:. I'm not looking for myself but it just dosen't seem to make much sense.

rice said:
Found on aviationemploymentboard.com

JetSource, located at Palomar McClellan Airport in Carlsbad, CA, is seeking a Falcon 50 Captain. Qualified candidates will be rated and current, FAR 135 preferred; minimum of 5000 hours total time; minimum of 2500 hours MEL; minimum of 250 hours in type. Hawker 800 type rated preferred. To learn more about JetSource please visit our website at www.jetsource.com. JetSource offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. To apply please send resume including salary history to [email protected] or fax to 760-804-9684. No phone calls please. EOE.

Can someone please explain the bit about the "Hawker type" :confused:. I'm not looking for myself but it just dosen't seem to make much sense.

Doesn't my Hawker type count if I only start 1 and 3? Now, unlike others, I have nothing against this company, actually, I only know what I've read here. Interesting, though, that they want to know your salary history. Anybody know what THAT'S about?

Ace

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back