Jets for jobs is working

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

be36driver

I am a CFI and where I work, we have a similar program. We currently have four instructors who were furloughed from regionals. When they were furloughed, our company gladly hired them back at top pay flying our Barons!!! There is one instructor who is making $36,000 with private pilot students!!! Back flow works!

it was a joke!!

I think im going to call roto-rooter dont they have an anti-back-flow guarantee? It seems to make sense to me that if you can flow up, then you could flow down. I'm sorry for the pilots who are not working due to furloughs, but they took a gamble to work at the majors, got furloughed and now the union wants them to bankrupt all of the regionals at an incredible pay scale? I wonder if I could get my pizza job back . With jets for jobs, soon ill backflow through 2 instructor jobs and boom!!! Dominoes here i come. Get real. Regionals need their own union.

BE36Driver,

You better watch out. Pretty soon your job could be in jeopardy. If the mainliners flow back, the regionals will flow back to you because you are flying their routes.

Latest resources

Back