JetBlue's April 13th Interviews

Iced_up

Platinum member
I also received the call on Tuesday for a May 9th class date on the bus. See ya there!

phishn@daves

Total Time
I also received the call on Tuesday for a May 9th class date on the bus. See ya there!

I guess that makes us a trio!!!!!

Hey, I'll pay for the rooms if you buy the beer!

Total Time
16000+
You guys flyin or drivin there? Congrats guys!!

dudemize

Up the Irons!
Total Time
Congrats fellas, I'm in the May 9th class too. I'm driving down with the family. They'll be hanging out at Disney World I guess.

Kramer

Total Time
Some
No call today. You guys have fun in the May 9th class. I did get a call from USIS for background checks requesting more info and stuff. Anyone else in my boat?

Iced_up

Platinum member
So dudemize........Guess you'll be our transportation while we're there? Just kidding! Can't wait to meet all of you next month!

CheckandSet

Total Time
My interview is Tues!!! I hope I'm in there with ya!!! I wonder when the next class is?

lrn2fly

Total Time
7500+
No call today. You guys have fun in the May 9th class. I did get a call from USIS for background checks requesting more info and stuff. Anyone else in my boat?
Same boat.. No call Friday. I know a few others too. I wonder if the class is full or calls will still be made for the 9th.

lrn2fly

Total Time
7500+
I'm on the Bus... May 23rd! Hope to see you all there!

Kramer

Total Time
Some
Got the call this morning....May 9th it is. Someone dropped out. See you guys down there!

herkdude

Total Time
Made this same post in the LCC/Nationals ...

I got the Phase 2 email on the 20th as well, and still havent gotten a call about a class date. Anyone in the same position as me, or have all of you got class dates already? Any idea what the % is to get hired...ive heard 85% or so...

would appreciate any info

HD