• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue's April 13th Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious how did you guys answer "when are you available to work?" It's somewhat of a tricky question.

nothing here either.. i was a 13:30 interview. sounds like they were going to start with the 8:30 people and work up the list. i was told they are hiring about 65% of those that interview.

I interviewed at 14:30, haven't heard anything. However, my buddy who interviewed at 13:30 was called yesterday for the 4/25 class. It seems like they're calling folks as they work through the stack.

I hope they are not going through the zodiac, I'm an aries and have not been called yet.

To answer the "when can you start" question: I told them two weeks.

I hope they are not going through the zodiac, I'm an aries and have not been called yet.

To answer the "when can you start" question: I told them two weeks.

Yeah, I told them 2 weeks prefered but less may be possible. I explained I was sensitive to leaving my current job with less then 2 weeks but that if needed I would certainly consider it. LOL.. talk about riding the fence. It's a tough one cause I wouldnt want to pass a class and seniority for my current job who could really care less about me anyhow.

Latest resources

Back