• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just seasonal. JetBlue has traditionally slowed down training for the winter holiday season. I am guessing 18 new aircraft for next year. Probably time to update the resume.

captboy2001 said:
does anyone know what is going on at jetblue with hiring....things seemed to have slowed down there?
We do indeed "slow down" training and hiring during the Christmas Season. The above post regarding the 22 new aircraft for 2005 is correct, and maybe more. There is an interview session scheduled for January (mid month, can't remember exact date) and then back to the monthly sessions. The phone interviews for January have started and maybe even some appointments have been made?

Rough figures: 22 aircraft X 6.5 crews per aircraft = 286 Pilots to hire in 2005. Probably more like 320 when you account for Check Airmen, Reserves, Overflow, etc...............

Good Luck ad Happy Holidays.

They're cranking up the interviewing in Jan. The pre-interviews have been done.TC

Quick question

quick question about JB? is the 5 year contract situation true?
and if it is, how does it work at the end of the five year. Sorry if this has been already covered, just looking for current info.
Thanks

RJET said:
quick question about JB? is the 5 year contract situation true?
and if it is, how does it work at the end of the five year. Sorry if this has been already covered, just looking for current info.
Thanks
Yes this has been covered in very deep detail. Rather than start another pro - con thread on this, just do a search for JetBlue and you'll come up with all kinds of material on the agreement, the interview process, the company etc.

Or you can take my word for it. The 5 year deal is a non-issue. However, I encourage you to do your own research, as I'm a devout blue koolaid drinker.

Skirt

Hello,

Do they tell you at the end of the phone call if you are successful? If not, how do you know and how long it takes to know if you pass the phone screening?

Thank you,

LF

LittleFokker said:
Hello,

Do they tell you at the end of the phone call if you are successful? If not, how do you know and how long it takes to know if you pass the phone screening?

Thank you,

LF

The lady that interviewed me did tell me, fairly emphatically, that I would be getting a call. It took about a week for them to get back to me.TC

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back