Jetblue Wannabeeeeee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Intruder One,

I believe what your saying, but 2000 was 2000 and today is a whole different world. When you only have a few places hiring then your gonna get everybody and their mothers applying for those jobs. I was upgrading on the A-320 when I could have gone to Jetblue at less money and a worse schedule...... and that was when everybody was...... Jetwwhhoooooooo?????? I had a buddy that went over there and he didn't have a single hour of PIC turbine, he then quit when he got hired by Delta...... ddddoooooohhhhh!! **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** crystal ball........ My point is that your buddy may have gotten in when their requirements were relaxed due to supply and demand. Look at SWA..... they would interview you if you didn't have a type on the 737, and now..... wow good luck. Im realistic and know that Im gonna have to wait my turn...... I either get recalled to my airline or move on and I'll have to get competetive AGAIN. I just re-read my post and I'm depressed now....... gonna go and cry for a while now....... good luck to all.

JetBlue interview???? Not yet for me!!!

Hello...........

I would dream of a chance to interview and get hired at JetBlue.

However it has yet to happen to me............

14,000 total fixed wing, 8200hrs in DC-8, 4 eng. heavy jet, 5000 hours heavyjet PIC, 20 plus years FAR 121 experience. No accidents, incidents, or violations, 4 year degree, DoD security clearence and appx. 8 people pulling for me at the company.
Experience in FMS/GPS and EFIS glass cockpit.

I do have a monthly update on the pilots online application........cannot seem to get past the computer.

Can anybody offer advice and most important, assistance???

Best wishes.

9drvr.

To JAYDUB

If you think I'm trying to put this guy down for getting a job,I'm not.He is a friend of mine and to tell you the truth we all still laugh about it.We all got interviewed there about the same time it was about 8 or 9 of us,all had plenty of time some had Airbus time some had just jet time but he was the only one with a blemished record so to speak.In the end he was the only one that got a job...........we were playing golf the other day and someone said they were job hunting,and we said go to JB but first you will have to get a DUI.He gets a big laugh out of it too...........back to my orginal point,if they like you they do and if they don't they don't.JB is no different than any other company when it comes to hiring,all the guys in that group are good guys with many years as established capts and would have made a fine addtion to that company ,who knows how airlines pickem.Like I said if you knew that you could make a fortune.

Holy Cow

I just going to kick my feet back and smoke a Lucky Strike. Until Reepicheep and 9drvr get hired by somebody I won't bother to get my hopes up. With guys out there with that kind of experience it will be a long, long wait.

And guys are asking about the 1000 PIC limit....SCOFF.

"...Whiskey he wants.."

zzzzzzzzzzz

JayDub, I noticed you came from the civilian side, just curious if you were hired pre. or post 9/11...I eventually want to get to JB but see less and less civilians getting interviews in the 3-5K hr. range.

thanks

Latest resources

Back