JetBlue verses FedEx?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
vschip,
Not sure about you, but I am definately not overpaid. I have heard many guys say they were overpaid, and that attitude is one of the reasons that our compensation has fallen in real dollar terms over the last 20 years. You have worked very hard to be in the position you are, and have earned every penny you make.

Just to throw in my two cents, FedEx was my first choice over a couple major passenger carriers. If recent events haven't proven the importance of a well-established, well-run company in a profitable sector with plenty of growth potential, I don't know what will. I'm fairly new, but from what I've seen so far, I love FedEx and personnally I don't want to be anywhere near a passenger airline, let alone a startup. I can live where I want, plenty of future choices as far as aircraft / great commuting schedule (try to get 7-on 7-off, 14-on 14-off at a pax airline) / domestic / international, a CONTRACT, vacation, retirement plans, a great bunch of guys to work with, etc... A few months ago people were asking "why are you going with FedEx?" Now they're asking for recommendations. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
F18,
If people were asking you "why FedEx?", they obviously do not know much about the industry. FedEx is a wonderful company, and you are right to be proud. Delta was my first choice, but had they not called, I would have loved to work for FedEx. You and Albie will have GREAT careers. Congrats.

Latest resources

Back