JetBlue Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sayagain? said:
All training is in MCO. After your checkride and LOFT, usually sometime Friday through Sunday, you'll have a few days off and are then scheduled one day of orientation in New York that following Friday. After that, one day of jumpseat observation and then IOE.

Thanks I thought Jonathan said somethting about the first day in JFK for indoc.

Can any military guys that have been hired tell me how long it took from the Phase 2 e-mail to job offer? The reason I ask for military is that I've heard it's shorter than civilian since JetBlue doesn't have to get any records from your current employer. It's been two weeks since I got the e-mail and I'm assuming I should hear something within about a week. I'm tired of jumping every time the phone rings.

Also, any suggestions on which hotel to stay at if I do get the offer?

AVG8R said:
.....Also, any suggestions on which hotel to stay at if I do get the offer?

jetBlue puts you up in a hotel during training if that is what you are asking about. So they will have an arranged hotel already. Congrats on making it to phase-ll !

AVG8R said:
Can any military guys that have been hired tell me how long it took from the Phase 2 e-mail to job offer?

For me, it was 37 days. Congrats on making it to phase II.

AVG8R said:
Can any military guys that have been hired tell me how long it took from the Phase 2 e-mail to job offer? The reason I ask for military is that I've heard it's shorter than civilian since JetBlue doesn't have to get any records from your current employer. It's been two weeks since I got the e-mail and I'm assuming I should hear something within about a week. I'm tired of jumping every time the phone rings.

Also, any suggestions on which hotel to stay at if I do get the offer?

I interviewed in Jan '03 and waited approx 8 weeks before getting the job offer (former AF). Hopefully the wait won't be as long for you. Good luck! You'll like it here.

From the Aug interview class I know two who have been called for classes and they are both civie.

AVG8R,

Usually the background check is shorter for military guys, but it still takes about 4 weeks. Most guys with civilian employers are at least 6 weeks and longer than that is not uncommon.

It's worth the wait.

Latest resources

Back