Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hair-on-Fire said:
Dress code during training?

Dark blue shorts, light blue polo shirt, blue boxers (or panties as the case may be), must have at lest some blue on socks and tennis shoes.

If you are not up to that then business casual will do.

GP

Just got the call from Verna! Was offered a conitingent class date upon completion of my background check. She said that's all they were waiting on. I've got a blue mustache from drinking so much kool-aid. Start E190 training Sep 14th. Hope to see some of you down there.

Last edited:
AVG8R said:
Just got the call from Verna! Was offered a conitingent class date upon completion of my background check. She said that's all they were waiting on. I've got a blue mustache from drinking so much kool-aid. Start E190 training Sep 14th. Hope to see some of you down there.

Congratulations...I am still drinking Blue, and patiently waiting for the phone to ring...ring...ring...ring...

congrats!!

Any Idea how many were going to get the call?
Was the 14th the only date offered?

Last edited:
Don't know how many. I was too excited to ask. I had read on this thread someone say they heard there was going to be a decision board today. If so, then I doubt I'm the only call. When Verna asked, I told her I was interested in the E190 but wanted to know what class dates were available. She said they were still filling classes for the 14th and 28th. That's all I needed to hear before I accepted Sep 14th. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Latest resources

Back