• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed Aug. 5 and got the call on Aug. 24th for a class date. Life is good! JB folks have been nothing but Class Acts! I can't wait to meet everybody! Going to MCO Sep. 14th. :D

Congrats FlyAuburn,

Im still jumping everytime the phone rings with anticipation. Orlando in Sept. and Oct would be great. Id get to see some of the Gator games on TV.

Yeah, congrats War Eagle. Hopefully that call will come soon for the rest of us. A Sep 14 or 28th class date would work great with my terminal leave from the military.

Lake Alice, we might be able to drive up to Gainesville if we get any free time off on a Sat to catch the mighty Gators in person!

That would be awesome but why drive, jumpseat. I cant wait for those privileges.

I was told during my Aug 5th interview that there were both E190 and A320 classes starting on Sep 14 and 28. They also said that there was still space in the A320 class starting Aug 31. That's probably been filled by now.

So what's everyone thinking about between flying the 190 or bus? I'm leaning toward the 190 but available class dates could make a difference.

Interviewed on Aug. 5th and got the call Monday night for class on August 31st. Can't wait to start training. Everyone at JetBlue has been Awesome! Went for the Bus, just because...Hope to see the rest of you that interviewed on the 5th down in Orlando!

Congrats to you all and welcome to jetBlue. How much lead time were you given for the interview? When did you get the call to come for the Aug 5th interview? Thanks.

About a month. I got the call for the interview on July 7th, interview Aug 5th, phase 2 e-mail Aug 11th, class offer ???

Latest resources

Back