• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To all you who have gotten called for a class date I hate you.

But Ill forgive you when I get the call for class as well.:)

Seniority determination

It is determined by age, so for a rare change, being older is a good thing.

Thank you.
Lake Alice, good luck. I hope to see you down there. I'll ride down to GNV with ya. Spurrier's not there anymore.
I had about 17 days notice for the interview. I know they have a class on Sep. 28th. Rumor is that "they" may be meeting next Wednesday. Maybe more calls will be made after that. That's what they told my friend after they asked him something about his background. I choosed the EMB-190. Among others, because a couple of JB guys adviced me to.
Good Luck!

RJpurgatory said:
Interviewed on Aug. 5th and got the call Monday night for class on August 31st. Can't wait to start training. Everyone at JetBlue has been Awesome! Went for the Bus, just because...Hope to see the rest of you that interviewed on the 5th down in Orlando!

How many previous employers did JB have to contact for your background check?

skiav8tor said:
How many previous employers did JB have to contact for your background check?

Whatever/or how many ever it takes to go back 10 years. That was the last requirement to my knowledge.

Good Luck.

jetblue320 said:
Whatever/or how many ever it takes to go back 10 years. That was the last requirement to my knowledge.

Good Luck.

I knew the 10 year gig...I was just wondering how many RJ had...as he got the call pretty quick...Thanks

i interviewed march 8.....got the "'call" for class 7 weeks later. ive flown two trips out of ioe and have at least 100 below me!

I had all those stupid college type jobs and I think that may have slowed my background check.

Im not worried yet about not getting the call, especially since someone posted it took them 9 weeks, but I suppose I am curious how its decided who goes through to the descision board first.

Some of the mil guys have had the same job for 10 years or more yet 2 regional guys I know got the call first.

Anyone know the scoop?

Latest resources

Back