Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue to start hiring later this year...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigMotorToter

Just talked to one of the Chiefs. Jetblue looking to hire between 90-114 pilots starting Jan. 2011 and possibly moving that up to Dec. 2010.

It's still a ways off but hopefully that will be something for some of the furloughed guys to look forward too.

Just talked to one of the Chiefs. Jetblue looking to hire between 90-114 pilots starting Jan. 2011 and possibly moving that up to Dec. 2010.

It's still a ways off but hopefully that will be something for some of the furloughed guys to look forward too.

Yet they tell us we are overstaffed.

Hi!

I will submit my resume unless I'm somewhere else better before then.

cliff
NBO

Hi!

I would think they would want 2 hire me. I am extremely adaptable, play very well with others, have done well in all my training (lots), have a positive outlook on life, and, unlike some pilots, I try, almost all the time... no one is perfect!

While there are other organizations I would rather work for, JetBlue would work very well for me and would be WAY better than my current job. If hired at JB I would probably stay until 65 or furlough or CH 7.

Based on Cliff's posts here I think he would fit in. Relatively positive with a realistic view of the industry. A word to the wise for anyone though, don't drink the blue kool-aid. It's a decent place to work but you'll quickly realize the blue juice being served smells suspiciously like it comes from the lav- you'll get a lot of nice words about our "values" while c/s shanks you. With the pay changes and the new rigs it's not worth NOT coming here, just don't get blinded by the cult. I'm just sayin...

Latest resources

Back