Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue to Operate 767's for Lufthansa ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear what you are saying.

The point is pointless but I will make it any way. With the share dilution that just occurred LH was given the opportunity to purchase more shares to KEEP the ownership percentage at 19%. If LH did not purchase new shares after the dilution LH onwership interest would have been....diluted.

I think it was a good thing that LH invested more of it's own money in JetBlue.

your 100% corect. .......!9% not 21%

I hear what you are saying.

The point is pointless but I will make it any way. With the share dilution that just occurred LH was given the opportunity to purchase more shares to KEEP the ownership percentage at 19%. If LH did not purchase new shares after the dilution LH onwership interest would have been....diluted.

I think it was a good thing that LH invested more of it's own money in JetBlue.

I did some homework and yes you are correct..

Cool theories...... even more reason for the jB to have representation... last year was the time to get established.... once the trigger is pulled trying to put together a union is like trying salvage an unstable approach....

part of the jB plan is to have transoceanic flying.. supposedly that what Maxxjet was for....

Oh wise-one please enlighten us further with you industry insight.
By the way what else do the little voices tell you …..
(Remember just because you hear them does not mean you have to listen)

You have to ask? Are you saying the Lufthansa people in Cologne have not consulted you before they made this investment? How can that be? Shocking I say

Last edited:
Why not the right side. Do the origins have anything to do with the rules of the road, like passing other vehicles on the left hand side?

I guess that since most potheads are "left-leaning", it is just easier to pass it that way. :p

Again, are there A330s idle somewhere that could be used by JB? I doubt the LH pilots would be happy if they came from their fleet.

Latest resources

Back