• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue to Hire in 2009:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I keep hearing that JetBlue will begin hiring in early 2009 for the EMB-190. All future new hire pilots will go directly into the EMB and no future hiring into the A-320. JetBlue is no longer granting Capt.'s LOA and is in need of some additional crews. No hard numbers yet, but I would suspect somewhere between 100-200 new pilots in 2009. I want to reiterate this is not offical yet, but I am hearing this almost daily and from people that should know.

How high's the the water mama? She said it's five feet high and rising.

bump.....

Spirit got their last lifeline when they dumped their hedge position for 23 million. Of course they inserted it into their accounting figures to make it look like they are operationally steller but the reality is that they are on the ropes and indigo Partners is not a poster child of stability.

After Spirit filed a lawsuit to pull our Bogota slots Jetblue decided they needed to be slapped around a little.

Standby for an additional 40-50 crews in FLL and growth into all of Spirits solid markets in the next 12 to 24 months.

Jetblue has seen a near 1 billion dollar increase this year in revenue. 600 million in debt was retired and we are well positioned to grow into latin, central and south america.

JB wants nothing to do with NK except market share

eh, its a start right?

Latest resources

Back