• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue to Hire in 2009:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So back to the topic at hand, 6 in march 6 in april. All poolies that were previously offered employment.

Thanks for getting back on track....and for the info.

Are there about 40 in the pool as stated earlier?

Thanks for getting back on track....and for the info.

Are there about 40 in the pool as stated earlier?

yea, Thats the number that I herd. I'm guessing that these are the people that were offered a job last spring and got the door shut on them. They may hire more than the 12, but alot will depend upon how the union vote turns out.... have to wait and see.

When does the voting stop and results published? Will the union exist immiediatly after a majoity yes vote? Best of luck, I think the JBPA has a good idea and not a " pilots vs. the company " attitude and more of a team attitude similar to SWPA. Hope it all works out.

yea, Thats the number that I herd. I'm guessing that these are the people that were offered a job last spring and got the door shut on them. They may hire more than the 12, but alot will depend upon how the union vote turns out.... have to wait and see.

Beachbummer,
Like wise I appreciate the information!

When does the voting stop and results published? Will the union exist immiediatly after a majoity yes vote? Best of luck, I think the JBPA has a good idea and not a " pilots vs. the company " attitude and more of a team attitude similar to SWPA. Hope it all works out.

Voting ends on February 3. If at least 50% + 1 cast votes for representation, then whichever union gains the majority of votes cast is immediately in effect.

Thanks

Good luck!

OOOH OOOOHHH OOOOH! An RJ job wearing a janitors uniform! Sawwwweeet! Where do I line up?

W

OOOH OOOOHHH OOOOH! An RJ job wearing a janitors uniform! Sawwwweeet! Where do I line up?

W

That beats unemployment paychecks of $340 a week.....

They (JB) give me a job offer right now for a pilots position and I'll wear "blue man group" paint on my face and hands while passing out blue chips in the airport for them @ my pay rate......

I'm not too proud ( or stuck on myself) to have some fun with people. I hope you can over yourself one day. :bawling:

Latest resources

Back