• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue tickets on eBay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
um...why would that be a bad sign. Charters are big money makers. Someone posted charters we've done...also the white house press corps. There are a $hit load of others but not labled.

AH...maybe over for YOU. I bet thats what you meant.

Thats why B6 was in DTW. It was 2 different callsings flying behind us and both were asking that B6 land before the other call sign. When we landed It was B6 followed by the Mccain Airplane.

It's a joke that's what it is. It is sad our industry has come to that.... and we wonder why aviation in the United States is going down the drain. Selling tickets on ebay starting at 5 cents, meanwhile they ask for concessions to their employees and top managers still take millions on bonuses home. WOW....

Some pilots are just so stupid.please take a marketing 101 class at your local college and get a clue.

The low starting bids stimulate demand and interest. For example on auction that started at 5 cents for a 4 day vacation package is near $4000 !! Whats our cost ? maybe $1000 for those 2 seats and 3 nights in the marriott in aruba?

Meanwhile nearly every major media outlet is plugging the flights which is priceless. just wait for the media blitz when our terminal opens in two weeks.

I am sure that agreement also has some ancillary benefits for us ( crew layover rates, discounts, transportation etc etc)

I also got a concessionary 5% raise sept 1st ( Even though monthly divisors are reduced about 5-7 hours so no pilots get furloughed) so your misinformation is correct..

Last edited:
"* Flights are Public Charters operated by Virgin America & USA Jet."

Latest resources

Back