• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue stealing American jobs!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't suppose I ever worked anywhere management was awesome, or even worth the wood their desk was made of...unions do a lot of good...but Emirates ain't stealing American jobs....just yet...lots of 'Mericans over here..I'd go back, but uncle Franky stripped then scabbed out what was left of my airline, so nuthin' to go home to...and no' I ain't arrogant, or bitter...just plugging' along working' as little as is possible over here...

Don't suppose I ever worked anywhere management was awesome, or even worth the wood their desk was made of...unions do a lot of good...but Emirates ain't stealing American jobs....just yet...lots of 'Mericans over here..I'd go back, but uncle Franky stripped then scabbed out what was left of my airline, so nuthin' to go home to...and no' I ain't arrogant, or bitter...just plugging' along working' as little as is possible over here...

I get it, Emirates is ok because YOU work there. Got it.

I get it, Emirates is ok because YOU work there. Got it.

nope i don't work there, and would encourage those that do, to take their recalls..as applicable....but they are not stealing jobs...

Latest resources

Back