• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
air_chompers said:
Haha "Iceman the later years" "I was going mach 3 the other day"
"You were not going mach 3 in a 727"

Bump

I was shaving with a mach 3...when you shave with a mach 3 you dont think, you think, your dead!

That torrent is taking forever, but when I have the full file everyone I will slice and dice and upload..........been downloading it for over 12 hours and still have 9 hours to go.

I finally got the whole thing and the quality is excellent. I tried to use Windows Movie Maker to cut out the skit, but it said I didn't have the proper codec and it wouldn't let me download it.
The skit was pretty hilarious, though the Anderson Cooper/Pacino/Geraldo one after it was even funnier.

The only reason I stayed up to watch that episode was because Steve Carell was on it, and he didn't really have that funny of parts. I was a bit dissapointed about that, but the JetBlue skit was funny (and the Anderson Cooper skit too, I agree, the Geraldo part was awesome).

Anyone.....anyone..... (Bueller)?

I'm flying with the F/O of flight 292 in a few days. He hasn't seen this skit yet and I'd like to be able to show it to him on the ole company laptop.
Anyone who has a small enough version to email or a link to a shorter version than the entire show (SNL) ..... please post it if and when you get a chance.
Thanks for your help.

BBD

English said:
I did the 8 hour download and have audio but no picture. Any idea what I did wrong?

I downloaded the bittorrent but I don't know what it is....

I'm with English on this one. It took half the day to download it and all I got was audio. Somebody has to have a copy of it. Come on guys!!!

Tried to rip out a clip of just the jetblue skit but Ulead Media Studio pro won't let me do it for some reason.

Sorry

Last edited:
I would upload it to my website, but I don't think it can handle 700MB and it would take almost 8 hours.
Just download bit torrent http://www.bittorrent.com/ then click on this http://www.mininova.org/get/122681 to download the torrent file. Launch bit torent, point it to that file you just downloaded and let it go. It works on a premise similar to file sharing programs. Instead of a file being on a server and everyone rushing to it which will cause it to slow down or possibly crash, this creates a network out of other users who have the file you seek. When you are downloading, you are also uploading to other users. It somehow breaks big files into packets that are sent and received. While you are downloading one packet, you are uploading a packet you already received to someone else. The download speed depends on how many people with the file are running bit torrent, and how close they are to you.

Latest resources

Back