jetblue skit on SNL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

landlover

anyone see it? wasn't that funny. i hope they were trying to poke fun at the "journalist". That was the funniest part of it.

Yep. I'm still trying to figure out if it was good publicity or bad publicity. Good in that they talked about Direct TV and all but bad how they said the plane would explode with everyone catching on fire.

My favorite PA from the captain " We have arrived in LAX, not exactly JFK but we are 3 hours ahead of schedule"

landlover said:
anyone see it? wasn't that funny. i hope they were trying to poke fun at the "journalist".
Wasn't that funny? I'm still trying to catch my breath!

I hope someone does a video-capture for download.

CE

The commentary on how the media catastrophizes events was dead on and pretty funny ... not to mention the visual the CNN reporters did on the plane landing, catching fire, exploding, and all of the passengers running out on fire (plus the fire trucks exploding too). Oh yeah, and the impression of CNN's Aaron Brown was dead on too.

You guys are making me wish I'd seen it!

I just about wet my undies watching that last night, I was laughing so hard. You've got to be able to keep a sense of humor about these things. That graphic of the jet burning was exactly on spot--those "journalists" and experts on hand for the real thing were generally just that ignorant.

Then my wife asked me "do you think they (SNL) contacted David Neeleman to let him know they were going to do that skit?"

Uh, no....probably not...:p

Latest resources

Back