• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No word yet besides my copies from the Feds and my current work. Still staring at the phone, trying to will it to ring. Looks too late to give notice for the 9th. I understand that there is a 190 class on the 29th. Anybody know if there are any 320 classes in Nov or if they are going to have some Dec classes?

Threre is an A320 and E190 class starting on the 30th of November. Last I heard they are not planning any December classes, but that is subject to change. I also heard that they will put some of the Nov. 2nd and 3rd interviewees in the Nov. 30th class. I'm still waiting for the call....5 weeks and counting.

Oh the agony!

6 weeks and counting...

Maybe they called the wrong number. Maybe I wrote my cellphone number down wrong. Maybe Verizon Wireless is accidentally routing my calls to the US Embassy in Uzbekistan. Maybe an employee at the embassy has assumed my identity and is sitting in class right now. Maybe I didn't get hired and they're just thinking of the kindest possible way to let me down easy.

Maybe I should just RELAX!

Yeah, that's what I'll do. Relax. Good idea.

My advice to you, is to start drinking heavily, soda that is, uhuh:)

still waiting,
believe me, all the gin and juice are on me in MCO when we all get the call...! or whatever beverage of choice...

all I wanted was a pepsi!

Latest resources

Back