• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue resume

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Publisher, that's being disingenuous, don't you think? I know you want to hawk your product and imply that JB uses AEPS, but that's out of line. JetBlue uses an internal application service, and no other. The only way to get hired at Jetblue is to fill out the web-based application on the JetBlue.com site.

"Web-search" isn't a terribly accurate term, but it's somehow come into common use. It refers to doing a database search of the web application results to determine who will be on the interview invite list. That's all it means. It definitely does *not* mean going to a third party, such as AEPS, to get referrals for candidates.

BTW, you can fax resumes, but I seriously doubt they do anything for you. This airline tries to be paperless, you see. Sending paper in spite of instructions to the contrary isn't a very good idea. Adding to Dean's workload and paperwork content doesn't seem to me to be the best way to get on his good side. Fortunately, the interview list is generated without regard for this kind of thing. But that also means that sending a resume won't help you get on that list either. You either have the requisite experience or you don't, and that's determined from the web application. Don't bother to send more paper.

np

sorry if I did not understand the question.... Yesterday on AvCareer.TV, he was clear that they wanted the online application filled out as that is how they did things.

AEPS has had an excellent relationship with JB from the beginning. They were our first feature in AviationCareer.net and they requested reprints of the article for the employee pack. I sent them the disk but do not know if they were able to print them as they wanted.

They have supported AEPS job fairs and do search our database for various reasons. Even if they find someone there, they wil be told to go find the online app form on JB site.

There are jobs other than pilot jobs that they do post or search for.

Did not mean to make a big deal of it

Latest resources

Back