• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue reducing to 3 FAs for 5 available Jumpseats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, only approx 11% of jb's total flights go out with 151-156 paying pax. That means that on 89% of the flights that an extra flight attendant is being toted around, and so are the weight of the empty seats.
Of course there might be some jumpseaters that fill up on many flights but they will have to fight for the jumpseats more now. Also, recently heard that it will be one fa upfront and two in the back, and that the "extra" jumpseat up front could not be used for nonrev. Just what I heard.....

Actually, heard from a good source that the two flight attendants up front were going to stay put, and that there will only one in the back. Flew on one of our planes that was reconfigured--they didn't change the space in row one, but the remaining seats between row one and the new exit rows (10-11) are extremely comfortable!!!

Also, recently heard that it will be one fa upfront and two in the back, and that the "extra" jumpseat up front could not be used for nonrev. Just what I heard.....

That would be a bummer.....

Hopefully crewmembers in uniform would be an exception.

I heard what BB said, that the two seats up front will be jbu F/A's and one F/A in the back. Both the FAA and the company prefers this.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back