JetBlue Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetFumes

I know where to get the gouge, But I'm curious how the interviews are going these days. How many get accepted as a percentage. Plus, God forbid, if you screw it up can you try again?

Usually, about 70 out of 100 make it. I believe you can try again after 1 year if you're not successful. Best of luck.:)

In July, 68 of 101 moved on to Phase 2, and in August,71 of 104 moved on to Phase 2. So as an average a little bit over 2/3. If everyone interviewed passed, all would go to Phase 2, but those are just the statistical averages. You are eligible again after 6 months, but the computer has to pull your application again from the massive application database. FYI.....

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that number is higher than 90%.

IB6 UB9 said:
Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that number is higher than 90%.

I agree, it is somewhere just north of 90%. The things that get you turned down in Phase 2 are things such as not disclosing things on your job app (honesty), problems on training records, discipline problems, and the normal things you would consider no-go items. Also, factored into the equation is how your scores are during the first interview. Hope this helps.

I'm still waiting for the call...but I know of a few guys that have gotten the call, with class dates of 8/31, 9/14, and 9/28...

I've had three jobs in the last 2 years I am sure my background check will take the full 8 to 10 weeks.

Latest resources

Back