Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Quality of life compared to regional?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm simply telling those of you that are complaining that you are either myopic about the state of health care in this country or are totally unrealistic about what you think you should get from your employer.

In summary, stop wanting better for yourself.

S.

In summary, stop wanting better for yourself.

S.

It's got nothing to do with wanting better. It has to do with facing the reality of what health care costs. You and a320 aren't facing the reality. Health care is extremely expensive and JetBlue picks up the tab for most of it. Gas was a lot cheaper in 2001 too. Is $3.80 a gallon gasoline also JetBlues fault? It cost what it costs. Deal with it.

It's got nothing to do with wanting better. It has to do with facing the reality of what health care costs. You and a320 aren't facing the reality. Health care is extremely expensive and JetBlue picks up the tab for most of it. Gas was a lot cheaper in 2001 too. Is $3.80 a gallon gasoline also JetBlues fault? It cost what it costs. Deal with it.

I hear the reason our health care cost are so high is because we let no-married people but their " companion " on their benifits.

I hear the reason our health care cost are so high is because we let no-married people but their " companion " on their benifits.

A make believe argument by homophobe pilots. Pilots with their 3-5 children produce more of a cost to the company than the single gay flight attendant.

That would be true but they change who they cover by who ever is in the greatest need of coverage at the time. So if your family with 3 children then it would assume that at least one person in your family was in need of urgent care constantly. More often then not requiring long term hospitalization. If they played by the same rules that the family has to then I would not object. But they do not.

It's got nothing to do with wanting better. It has to do with facing the reality of what health care costs.

I am TELLING you reality.

My prescription costs have REALLY gone up TENFOLD since coming to JetBlue from a crappy regional.

My out of pocket expenses have REALLY tripled.

Our health insurance REALLY sucks...

DEAL WITH IT!

On the subjects of redeyes: snoring, flatulence . .

red eyes suck but after a few months you will be able to adjust your body to rest. I usually wake early and find an activity that lasts a few hrs ( golf, climb a mountain, work out ) gets 4-5 hrs sleep and fly the leg. Honestly if you can do it the wear and tear is not that bad

Don't forget the 2-beer lunch . . . . helps with the afternoon sleep!

I didn't mind the redeye flying, but as a commuter, I hated the three to four hour wait for the first flight home. Nothing like sitting around with your eyes bleeding, or listening to the snoring and flatulance in the snooze room . . . :erm:

Latest resources

Back