• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Q2 2010 Results Strong

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I paid less than half for better health care at a regional. In the same year.

Absolutely true. I did the same, and the disability/continuing care/survivor benefits are a sad joke.

I don't think there are too many companies in the US that are immune to the rising cost of healthcare and don't pass some of that cost on the employees.

You can compare yourself to the average Dunkin Donut's employee and I will compare JetBlue pilots to the peer set.

Our peer set all have cost shift containment language within their 'industry standard employee agreement' (CBA) and continuation of health care for LTD/LOL, OJI, Survivors and early retirees and some have retirement coverage.

I paid less than half for better health care at a regional. In the same year.

My prescriptions costs QUADRUPLED when I came to JetBlue from my toilet regional. QUADRUPLED. Plus I had ZERO deductible...that went from $0 to $2,000 overnight.....thanks for all you do...

And health insurance is cut off after 18 months on LTD....thanks for all you do....

Yea...same here. In '07.

Although, I do believe that my old regional has since raised it's cost to employees...I don't know what it is now.

We could use some more improvements. I'm not looking for the moon, but a little closer to it.

Latest resources

Back