Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue PVC has voted to give away flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Davids nickname has always been Dick. Or was that William that has that nickname? Either way after what they have done if Jetblue tanks those four will have a much more difficult time finding employment. You don't do what they have done and get away scott free. Pardon the pun.

So 78 seat Scope. Who is it going to be? Eagle, Republic? Separate seniority list.

So 78 seat Scope. Who is it going to be? Eagle, Republic? Separate seniority list.

Is there any feasible way JB could set up another company to do 78seat flying and keep it on the same seniority list? Have some mechanism to transfer between the two? Outsourcing to a 3rd party would suck balls, and you can guarantee once that flying goes away it aint coming back.

No.

What those 4 PVC pilots did was allow Jetblue to operate another airline up 78 seats, organically start an airline flying the same aircraft and never merge seniority lists. If Jetblue purchases an airline with a CBA our ineffective PEA's state that seniority list need to be merged. Now you tell me if you have a CBA and I have a PEA which one is the government going to abide by. This is why the ALPA push has become so important. It's difficult to find the proper wording to describe what 4 pilots have done to the entire seniority list.

Will the membership still get to vote on this?

The theory is that if 50% + 1 votes in favor of the documents they will be put out to the pilots for a PEA modifacation.

If it gets the "NO" vote... I don't know what happens...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back