• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Posts Q1 Profit...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I guess you didn't know the pay rates when you took the job?

Huh...

OK BOB. I was told as were others they would revisit our pay and benefits to remain competitive. This isn't my first rodeo so I knew they were lying. I was hoping they weren't but my gut told me different.

8viate grow a pair and stand up for yourself. Our management is as crooked as any legacy carrier. I can't wait to vote for ALPA!

So I guess you didn't know the pay rates when you took the job?

Huh...

Dave Barger knew what the job paid when he came... However, he received a 300% pay increase this year. Hmmmm.....

You sound like an idiot with that comment. I guess we should all live off our 12-18 grand a year and live in our $36,000 houses while driving our $2,000 mustang... oh ya, inflation?

Dave Barger knew what the job paid when he came... However, he received a 300% pay increase this year. Hmmmm.....

You sound like an idiot with that comment. I guess we should all live off our 12-18 grand a year and live in our $36,000 houses while driving our $2,000 mustang... oh ya, inflation?

Hey Sailpilot! Been a long time! You hit the nail on the head.

Hey Sailpilot! Been a long time! You hit the nail on the head.

Hey Mama, I could only make it 54 meters on the drunkwalk... I thought I had more practice then that!?

I try not to post anymore. He just sounded like such an idiot I had to say something.

Is part of being a "chameleon" FO at B6 also having to listen to this and keep your mouth shut?

Nope, rather have you speak your mind, too many here doesn't even realize what they don't have and they are to dumb to research it. Many here haven't even read the PCRB report from end to end.

Speak up, but expect the "deer in the headlight" look!

Latest resources

Back