Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Plans New Focus City at Boston's ...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lieutenant that was one weak-a$$ retort! You need to work on that and come off the porch when you can run with the big dogs. At least you can admit where the problem is.

Thanks sarge.

General Lee said:
Compared to all of the other flights form that airport? I think you are WRONG. Southwest currently flies 60% of all of the flights from ISP. Please name one city pair that Southwest and Jetblue compete on together. Same airports---not cities. I am waiting chief......Jetblue will not compete against Southwest directly.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Geesh, are you full of it today. You actually believe Jetblue will try to avoid SWA in the next 24 months? You believe that they are afraid to go into ISP where SWA has 4 gates? I don't think you understand that Jetblue plans to dominate the domestic NYC market. SWA is not the 800lb gorilla in NYC, Jetblue is. Now if you were talking about BWI, LAS, PHX, or other focus cities for SWA, I would agree with you for now.

This is a quote from Neeleman on 9/18/04: ''There are a couple of other New York-area airports that would like to have service into Fort Lauderdale, and maybe we'll do them in the future,'' Neeleman said. Newark and Islip are ''a good possibility,'' he said later, maybe for next year.

Last edited:
Hey JB320,

EWR, eh? EWR sux. Boston, howevah is wicked pisa, as Bluesuitah alluded. Who wants to cover three NYC airports? 320, can you look into your crystsal ball and tell us when the BOS crewbase will open for JB?

Pats, baby, go Pats!

#1W

#1W, I can't believe all the friggin spellin' errahs in yah post. That cold ahctic aiyah must be freezin' yah gray mattah. Go Pats!

#1 Windmilling said:
Hey JB320,

EWR, eh? EWR sux. Boston, howevah is wicked pisa, as Bluesuitah alluded. Who wants to cover three NYC airports? 320, can you look into your crystsal ball and tell us when the BOS crewbase will open for JB?

Pats, baby, go Pats!

#1W

Fall of 05'

GL said ... "Jetblue will not compete against Southwest directly."
You are correct. JB does fly out of same airports as SWA but does not go to same city pairs.
I think a very good biz decision on B6's part. At this point SWA would crush them. Don't know what the future will bring but now is not the time to go head to head with the LCC who wrote the book.

SWA is not the 800lb gorilla in NYC, Jetblue is

SO WN has around 2800 seats available daily out of ISP alone.
B6 has around 8500 seats available in thier ENTIRE fleet??

I do believe it's time for you to adjust your medication.

And weren't you going to jump off your roof the last time you wrote something idiotic?
Or was that the time before the last time? Or the time before that? Or the....

"SO WN has around 2800 seats available daily out of ISP alone.
B6 has around 8500 seats available in thier ENTIRE fleet"

Not disputing it, just do not understand how you came up with the number?

Indapool said:
SWA is not the 800lb gorilla in NYC, Jetblue is

SO WN has around 2800 seats available daily out of ISP alone.
B6 has around 8500 seats available in thier ENTIRE fleet??

I do believe it's time for you to adjust your medication.

And weren't you going to jump off your roof the last time you wrote something idiotic?
Or was that the time before the last time? Or the time before that? Or the....
Now that is funny.:D

So twenty flts per day times 137 seats is close to 2800 out of ISP? Why don't you try multiplying 156 times the number of flts out of JFK and LGA, then we'll see how you compare in NYC.

I think you were the one who jumped off a bldg. Next time put a helmet on.

Latest resources

Back