Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Plans New Focus City at Boston's ...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Daedalus said:
Don't know about more Song flights but Delta should have imploded the terminal instead of letting jetBlue move in behind them and grow their infrastructure on the cheap. Moves like this show why jetBlue is on the way up and Delta is looking at BK before the end of the year.

What? We didn't own the terminal gates---the city did. You make no sense. And, I am glad you did listen to that one analcyst yesterday, and not the one the day before about a potential BK. I am so glad you know the future gas prices this year---you will probably make a mint. Go for it. (and you and Grinstein both look at the books and know exactly what will happen)

Bye Bye--General Lee

FLB717 said:
Now JBLU can wait behind UAL to to the gate, from the gate, wait for the gate.
That's on the north side alley of terminal C. On the south side alley it's Cactus that's the big holdup. They tow the airplane at about 2mph all the way to the top of the alley and don't even begin starting the engines until after the wave off.

NEDude said:
So where is Continental being moved to now? First they lose terminal A to Delta, now terminal C to JetBlue.

Don't know where they are moving but they better build their walls up quick at EWR..........................

remember, you heard it here first!

I think we are giving them a few gates, along with NW, at our new A terminal.

Jetblue320,

You know what I said before----you guys can have as much of EWR as you like. That place is a hole. I hope you are having fun at LGA too. Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Jetblue320,

You know what I said before----you guys can have as much of EWR as you like. That place is a hole. I hope you are having fun at LGA too. Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee
GL, it's true EWR is a terrible place. That aside, I believe JetBlue's plan is to offer flts from all the NYC area airports including Islip. This opens up JFK until the new terminal is completed, and slotting goes away. There are many pax that drive a long ways to JFK just to fly B6.

lowecur said:
GL, it's true EWR is a terrible place. That aside, I believe JetBlue's plan is to offer flts from all the NYC area airports including Islip. This opens up JFK until the new terminal is completed, and slotting goes away. There are many pax that drive a long ways to JFK just to fly B6.

That is why Song goes to all 3 airports, too. As far as ISP goes, we did that at Delta Express and found great competition from Spirit (at the time) and Southwest. I would like to see if Jetblue would go up against Southwest---which they currently don't do anywhere. ISP has turned into a Southwest fortress, and I don't see Neeleman challenging them.(SW serves FLL, MCO, TPA, PBI in Florida from ISP---besides others like BNA, MDW, LAS, BWI etc)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee said:
That is why Song goes to all 3 airports, too. As far as ISP goes, we did that at Delta Express and found great competition from Spirit (at the time) and Southwest. I would like to see if Jetblue would go up against Southwest---which they currently don't do anywhere. ISP has turned into a Southwest fortress, and I don't see Neeleman challenging them.(SW serves FLL, MCO, TPA, PBI in Florida from ISP---besides others like BNA, MDW, LAS, BWI etc)

Bye Bye--General Lee
20 flts per day is not a fortress. Jetblue will wait till the 190's come on board.

general you are starting to sound pretty defensive these days. If one didn't know better you could be lumped in with those thin skinned jetBlue pilots. LOL, man you are so predictable! My post was a baited hook and you took the whole thing in. Don't worry you are still too small to keep so I'll throw you back in.

lowecur said:
20 flts per day is not a fortress. Jetblue will wait till the 190's come on board.

Compared to all of the other flights form that airport? I think you are WRONG. Southwest currently flies 60% of all of the flights from ISP. Please name one city pair that Southwest and Jetblue compete on together. Same airports---not cities. I am waiting chief......Jetblue will not compete against Southwest directly.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Daedalus said:
general you are starting to sound pretty defensive these days. If one didn't know better you could be lumped in with those thin skinned jetBlue pilots. LOL, man you are so predictable! My post was a baited hook and you took the whole thing in. Don't worry you are still too small to keep so I'll throw you back in.

What? Does anyone else understand this? I am too small to keep? Hmmmm. Like a fish I guess. Man, this guy is one big PUZZLE. I think I strained my little brain trying to figure this guy out...........ok.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back