• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue pilots blue after cab ride?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It cracks me up to see a bunch of pu$$y pilots Monday morning these guys. Lets face it 99.5% of pilots would not put up a fight even if pepper sprayed. The fact that the flightinfoeers quarterbacking these guys is laughable. The fact remains that 99.5% of the guys posting could not take down a majority of the F/A's they fly with.

That being said the only real thing I see wrong here is the cabbie still has one good ankle. *************************g shiester should of had both arms broken as well. I am not sure about Columbia or Cuba but fraud don't go around here. I would say the a$$hole made out allright with only one break.
Is there alot of fraud going on in Columbia, SC? Oh, you meant COLOMBIA!!!

You say this because you have all the facts. And they are idiots?

You can spin it any way you like and argue that they defended themselves from a pepper spray attack from the cabbie and that is all fine, but you see that is not the way that the legal system looks at things. The law will begin by looking at the facts that started all this episode in motion and that was not paying the fare, then they will look at the self defense issue and a little fact that by the eyes of the "law" pepper spray is not a deadly weapon and then is when things will get messy with the arguments back and forth of another little thing called "justifiable force"
There is another aspect to this, do you really think that this will end after the criminal case is over? no sir, this will bring a civil case behind it no matter what the outcome of the criminal case may be. These two guys brought a problem on themselves that will linger for decades to come but what I find laughable is the claim that most of normal civilized people wouldn't react this way is because most people don't know how to fight or can't defend themselves, I can't even begin to understand how an educated professional would make such a ludicrous argument. I weigh 200 pounds and keep myself in pretty good shape, I didn't play basketball or baseball when I was in school, my sport was boxing so I know a thing or two about defending myself. But you see, my brain is what controls my muscles. Do you really think that if you ask this individuals 10 years from now if this episode in their lives was worth it, that they will answer, yes? for all of you that are arguing if it is ok for a professional, educated 40 year old to be involved in a brawl for 9 dollars, I contest that idiocy has nothing to do with education and these two numb nuts and the people making that argument are the perfect example

Alcohol impairs judgement we all know that. However if you mace me for whatever reason you had better disable me because I will do my best to take you down. IMHO there are those who hesitate and those who don't, everything else is BS.

IMHO there are those who hesitate and those who don't, everything else is BS.

Those that hesitate, and think, realize that they rarely profit from asault and battery. If you're maced, you run -- that's your self-defense. You extracate yourself from the threat. You don't turn around and attack a moment later.

Those who don't hesitate, but instead "kick some ass," will usually spend the next 5-10 years in very expensive litigation, and have to explain an arrest (and possibly a criminal conviction) everytime they interview.

Googles hit the nail on the head. These guys are screwed. And if they haven't figured it out yet, they soon will realize just how quickly they threw their careers down the toilet.

Latest resources

Back