• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue pilots blue after cab ride?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any chance the cabby was a furloughed pilot. he maced them because they wouldn't walk in his resume.

Alcohol impairs judgement we all know that. However if you mace me for whatever reason you had better disable me because I will do my best to take you down. IMHO there are those who hesitate and those who don't, everything else is BS.

I'm not sure what the point of your post where you state "those who hesitate" and " Everything else is BS" thing. What are you trying to say? It seems like you are saying something about those who use their brains versus immediately reacting to threats without thinking.

That works fine if you are trained law enforcement or a member of a Delta Force commando unit doing your job. However, as someone else said earlier, beating down a cabbie for five bucks after spending the better part of the evening shoving dollar bills down the g string of some stripper just seems stupid.

I'm no shrinking violet and I did inherit my dad's temper, however, if I were drunk and if I were maced by a cab driver, I would hope that I would still retain the the most minute thread of common sense to prevent me from committing a FELONY. Once again keeping in mind that we don't know all of the details, however, from the info. that I have right now, I pay the extra five bucks and walk away.

I wonder how hot the strippers were? I'm guessing no happy ending was involved or they wouldn't have gone to Subway.

Those that hesitate, and think, realize that they rarely profit from asault and battery. If you're maced, you run -- that's your self-defense. You extracate yourself from the threat. You don't turn around and attack a moment later.

Those who don't hesitate, but instead "kick some ass," will usually spend the next 5-10 years in very expensive litigation, and have to explain an arrest (and possibly a criminal conviction) everytime they interview.
So if every morning I punch you in the face you'll just run?

Those who don't hesitate, but instead "kick some ass," will usually spend the next 5-10 years in very expensive litigation, and have to explain an arrest (and possibly a criminal conviction) everytime they interview.

Sarah Palin didn't hesitate.... she is committed..... when John McCain asked.....she said yes!

She said YES!

DumbPilot,

Your view is exactly how I see it. Just how fragile are some guys? are they really THAT unsure of themselves

Sarah Palin didn't hesitate.... she is committed..... when John McCain asked.....she said yes!

She said YES!

Congratulations! You have managed to insert more of your political vomit right in the middle of a thread it has no business being in. You and the rest of tools in your toolbox have made the non-aviation board unreadable so most people now don't even visit it. Therefore, the only people who get to read your stupid rants and copy/pastes are the same seven idiots that have ruined that board in the first place. I see now that if you want anyone else besides those seven or eight "posters" to read your gems, you are going to have to work your wisdom into threads that have absolutely nothing to do with the election.

So if every morning I punch you in the face you'll just run?

If you punched me in the face I'd call the cops, watch as they haul you away, find a good lawyer and figure out how to spend the money.

PUSS! How lame

On second thought, I'd punch back. It would be an involuntary, instinctive reaction. Then I'd claim self-defense and sue.

Mace is a different story.

Latest resources

Back