• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Pilot Association (JBPA) Files with NMB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
aaaaaah yeeeeaaa... workin on it there chiefy....

Besides, last I checked this was an excellent place to rant and spout off from the soapbox.

(Workin') working for the rest of the educated world is nothing. Show me doing (ie getting a contract), then come back and brag on how Jetblue reclaimed the glory of an airline pilot. Just let me know how long that will take, so I can transfer that alarm to a new (or couple) computer(s).

FI is great to spout off. I guess you don't care to malign your own group. I also guess you're another Blue puke that deserved way better than all of your brothers that are out on the street. I further guess you are a (any furloughed guy insert phrase here). That's what you are.

We are told in the 1st day of training "you will be on the bus in 2 years", you will upgrade in 4 years", and my favorite "everyone in the seniority today will be an airbus captain in 10 years." Right now those things are not happening so jetblue should adjust our pay with the situation. Unfortunately they havent.

So you really couldn't crunch a few numbers and figure out that in order to have 2000 A320 captains we would have to have about 330 A320's? Even if JB had all 200 A320's that they originally planned for, that would only mean 1300 captains. Anybody with a 1500+ seniority is fooling themself if they think they're going to hold the bus anytime soon (and quite possibly NOT within the next 10 years).

(Workin') working for the rest of the educated world is nothing. Show me doing (ie getting a contract), then come back and brag on how Jetblue reclaimed the glory of an airline pilot. Just let me know how long that will take, so I can transfer that alarm to a new (or couple) computer(s).

FI is great to spout off. I guess you don't care to malign your own group. I also guess you're another Blue puke that deserved way better than all of your brothers that are out on the street. I further guess you are a (any furloughed guy insert phrase here). That's what you are.

Wow soo angry. If you havn't been following, you have to vote in a union before you "work" on the contract. So if I follow correctly, the cards are in, the NMB has been notified, now we wait.... wait... then vote... then yea if it passes we "work" for the contract. Hope I can brag about making this a better place to be for the pilot group. Where do you come from man?

And please don't preach to me about furloughed pilots been there done that oyea Twice I do deserve better so does my family! I think your anger is a bit misplaced.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back