JetBlue Phase I's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

holdon

Anyone heard yet on moving on to Phase II from the Jan 14th interviews?

Holdon,

I heard everyone BUT you moved on. Back to selling houses for you. Ha........ha.......ha......

Some happy pireps are starting to flow in today....

Congrats if you got good news. Don't freak out yet if you didn't...sometimes it takes 1-2 days before all successful folks are notified!

Anybody know why the high washout rate for Oct 14 Phase IIers?? I heard maybe 25% unfortunately didn't get the call?? Thanks!

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Congrats to all moving on! Now for "Phase 2 Pergatory". Have patience during this process, it takes time. And I, too, was surprised by the high number of Ph.2 downs for the last group. No clue why.

Best of luck to all of ya'll.

Red :D

Archie,

Calls are in and Emerald Coast clients went 14 out of 15. I'll take that ratio, but I'm bummed for the one guy. Its still a matter of making on good impression in a couple hours on people who you haven't met, and there is no way to make it a perfect science.

Ratio was likely high due to number of blue darts being thrown. Everyone I helped...military, major furloughed, or regional were darn sharp. One regional guy I helped was the youngest AVRO captain ever...got his rating right after his ATP at age 23 and was an assitant chief pilot at 25. Mil guys were all IPs, and the guys from the majors all had tons of time and experience. Bottom line is I think the quality of the candidates I helped this time was apparent, and I'm glad the folks at JB saw the same stuff. While I don't think a blue dart is a 100% guarantee of success, I also know most JB pilots won't burn one on a guy or gal that they don't think would be a great fit with the company...so I doubt many "social misfits" showed up for this interview.

Enjoy your training and hope you can sling a few darts of your own (blue...not LAWN :D ) to some good folks soon.

Fly safe!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back