• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Phase II part II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the update... who is the the third horses mouth, out of curiosity? Any idea when calls are going out for the respective classes? Will they exhaust the current pool (from june interviews) for the october classes?

Thanks

Thanks for the update... who is the the third horses mouth, out of curiosity? Any idea when calls are going out for the respective classes? Will they exhaust the current pool (from june interviews) for the october classes?

Thanks

From the numbers I heard, it's not going to TOTALLY exhaust the pool (assuming everyone that made it to Phase II makes it through and into the pool), but it'll probably put them within 15-20 people of doing so. AFAIK, there wasn't anyone already in the pool when they did the Sept class. If there was, my numbers are off, and I've got no clue.

'Course this is all third or fourth hand knowledge coming from a buddy that made it to Phase II. I'm still staring at the phone hoping it'll magically ring for an interview....

F-bomb, you doing interviews or something? You have a lot of info these days.

Haha!!! No, was just in recurrent and all the chiefs were there for something..........we had a "special" pizza night with them. Pretty much useless intel, except for the hiring stuff.

CD

Latest resources

Back