JetBlue Phase II part II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8tor4239

Now that there is a Sept. 8th class with aprox 42 newhires in it, I was wondering a couple of things....

1) Did anyone in the Sept 8 class interview later than June 3? My understanding is that everyone in that class was internal and/or interviewed in the first group. (ie. not the June 9 or June 18 interview groups)

2) What is the good word on the streeet about the next batch of classess for those in Phase II?

Thanks

Last edited:
Rumors have been rampant about an upheaval in the "people dept." I'm just glad they're having the 8th class. My spidi senses got nothin after that, except we are grossly understaffed!

Rumors have been rampant about an upheaval in the "people dept." I'm just glad they're having the 8th class. My spidi senses got nothin after that, except we are grossly understaffed!

That doesn't sound encouraging! :(
Isn't there suppose to be another bid out in the next week or so? I was kinda hoping for another class date say Oct 8th.

and for av8tor4239 - I interviewed on the 3rd but was not invited to the first class. (Maybe background check was hung up, or something?) Here's hoping for the next class.

Verna is out to pursue other interest. Dean taking over.

I heard Dean was leaving too....via our other msg board though...grain of salt I guess.

There will be other classes. Lots of vacancies still. Hang in there guys. I'm guessing at least 20/month for the next several months after this first batch.

I'm pi$$ed with many other guys...we should've had you guys training 3-4 weeks ago! Now we're behind the power curve with staffing vs deliveries. Perhaps this is whats fueling the tremors in the People Dept.

I heard Dean was leaving too....via our other msg board though...grain of salt I guess.

There will be other classes. Lots of vacancies still. Hang in there guys. I'm guessing at least 20/month for the next several months after this first batch.

I'm pi$$ed with many other guys...we should've had you guys training 3-4 weeks ago! Now we're behind the power curve with staffing vs deliveries. Perhaps this is whats fueling the tremors in the People Dept.

Just curious where you guys are getting your information. 3-4 weeks ago? Power curve? I fly airplanes 85 hours a month. Where do you have the time to know all that is B6?

Pilots are generally smart guys. However, we do not control hiring, deliveries or route maps. When I see the next airplane on the ramp or starry eyed fng then I believe it.

Hey Mozzer, just stuff I've heard around campus...doing about 100hrs (credit) a month. And think about it...we've already taken 3 ships...on property right now without any staffing increase....2 E190s and at least 1 320...maybe two. We were already tight. The FNGs don't start till this coming week...they won't be 'on line' for another 6ish weeks. We'll have taken probably another 2 ships by then.

Nov we start DCA and BDL...

Just feels like we're behind.

Training Center guys said that the company wants 100 by the end of '10.....

Latest resources

Back