• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue PAX Lights Cigarette, Punches FA and Uses Racial Slurs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Darn right she's hot!! That face reminds me of something that's been lying smushed on the side of the road for about a week now near my house.

I'll have to remember not to trust those flex cuffs too much - or maybe we'll put two pairs on insted of one.

Chef - you don't like the Happy Jetting marketing idea?? I couldn't agree more. Do people actually go to school for this stuff. I'd rather just say something like, "Fly us because we suck less than most of the other airlines." No offense to anyone at any airline. You have my permission to use my marketing slogan for your own company

Not a slam on any airline at all...but this is the type of "quality" passenger we get these days.

Face it. The Airlines are nothing more than mass transportation. Transportation for the masses will always yield characters like this.

Just wait until those inevitable delays are coupled with the upcoming baggage charges, $2+ drinks, cuts in service, TSA lines, etc.

I predict more episodes of so-called air rage.

She could be sued also. Oh, wait, she she probably has $200 to her name and all her credit cards are max'd out. She probably blows what little she earns on cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, and abortions.
That is just the 1st 90% of her pay. I bet she takes the other 10% and just wastes it.

Latest resources

Back