• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Passenger Bill of Rights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While you're at it...place your hands over your ears and yell;"Lah-lah-lah-lah...I can't hear you!!!"

You're seven years too late with your drool.

No one believes your drivel.

And very mature I might add.

IGNORE!

Last edited:
Uh, crashpad? The line between "airline and commuter pilot"? YGTBSM. That line is already destroyed by Embraer, Bombardier, Mainline pilots who were too good to fly "little jets" in 1994, management, and kids with SJS.

Jet Blue has announced their new company policy as a "BILL OF RIGHTS".

This is a publicity ploy and lie to the American public intended to sway passengers into thinking some legislative order has passed which ensures satisfaction. This is a POLICY, not a BILL!

Let's face it, Jet Blue is the epitome of everything which takes the airline industry to its' lowest depths:

Not paying its' bills.

Oh yeah? Who hasn't been paid? I'm glad that UA, DL, US and NW will get all those creditors paid, though. Thanks for reassuring all of us.

No substative business plan.

I guess "substative" is subject to interpretation. What's your definition?

Reacting instead of proacting.

Show me a company that hasn't ever done this. We're all waiting.

Hiring pilots temporarily "at will".

Sorry, pal. Don't confuse the 5 year contract as a "temporary" act. Not one pilot has ever been "let go" after the 5 year mark simply because "his contract was up."

And if you think that your employment isn't "at will" (like every other airline pilot in the country), you're sadly mistaken.

Lowest pay

No. I'd leave that to Virgin America. Or Mesa. And let us not forget Great Lakes.

Destroy the lines between 'Airline' and Commuter' pilot.

Aw heck, you're right. Let's keep that line as visible as possible because those "commuter pilots" aren't "airline" pilots, either. Sweet.

Cheers,

SCR

This is a publicity ploy and lie to the American public intended to sway passengers into thinking some legislative order has passed which ensures satisfaction. This is a POLICY, not a BILL!

Let's face it, Jet Blue is the epitome of everything which takes the airline industry to its' lowest depths:

Not paying its' bills.
Lowest pay
Requiring crews to double as profeesional aircraft cleaners.

The list goes on. Let the pax sue and let this failing business model dissolve.

Excellent post! BTW I don't think Crashpad is saying anything negative about the pilots of JetBlue.

Not paying its' bills.
Lowest pay
Requiring crews to double as profeesional aircraft cleaners.

The list goes on. Let the pax sue and let this failing business model dissolve.

With a gun to my head and the chamber loaded i would bet my life you are some Northwest die hard. Take a look around you and you will see that JB stands for everything your airline doesnt.

By the way just took a plane in for a mx check last week and gave the them the coupon i clipped out of the newspaper for a free C check and tire rotation life is great with free mx

Latest resources

Back