Jetblue Open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cbeyw

I'd heard there is an open house on the 20th. I need some more information regarding this event. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Here is the info:​

Visit our Training Campus in Orlando, Florida and meet the JetBlue Flight Operations, Training and Recruitment Leadership Team. Transportation: Our JetBlue 32 passenger bus will be departing MCO Terminal A, lower level, spaces 27/28 every 30 minutes between 900 a.m. and 100 p.m. If you are driving to the campus, parking is available. Attire: This is a casual event so please wear commuter friendlycasual business attire or your uniform. Apply on-line: If you are interested in joining the JetBlue Flight Ops Team, please apply on-line at www.jetblue.com. Candidates must meet our First Officer minimum qualificationsto be considered for employment. You are welcome to bring an updated resume to the Open House. Attendance is not required to be considered for an interview.

Have your app. done. Bring a resume...be on your A game. Lots of guys were called for interview a few days afterwards.

g luck

Thanks for the info.

I'm sure going to the open house will help out quite a bit for guys who want to work for Jblue, as they seem to be looking for good folks.

I was called today for an interview after submitting my stuff 6 months ago, with ZERO updates. I happened to find another opportunity a few weeks after I submitted my application and forgot it was even there.

April 19th is next (I think)

I'd heard there is an open house on the 20th. I need some more information regarding this event. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

What they all said, plus the next one is I think April 19th.

Latest resources

Back