JetBlue Open House in September

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dogwood

Pilot Open House on Wednesday, September 19, at the Orlando Support Campus from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

The Open House is a great opportunity for candidates to get a good taste of our culture. During their visit we showcase the campus with tours conducted by the Flt Ops Training Team. The Flt Ops and Training Leadership Team gather candidates in the Auditorium for an overview of the "JetBlue Pilot Job". Candidates also have an opportunity to meet with a Pilot Recruiter to review their resume and clarify questions or concerns.

Pilot Open House on Wednesday, September 19, at the Orlando Support Campus from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

The Open House is a great opportunity for candidates to get a good taste of our culture. During their visit we showcase the campus with tours conducted by the Flt Ops Training Team. The Flt Ops and Training Leadership Team gather candidates in the Auditorium for an overview of the "JetBlue Pilot Job". Candidates also have an opportunity to meet with a Pilot Recruiter to review their resume and clarify questions or concerns.

Bring a broom, garbage bag and gloves since they are not included.:laugh:

Hmmm, a weapon, a method of disposal, and gloves to cover up the act. Are you coming to the open house? If so I'll be there instructortool.

I like the way you think.
Could this mean the end of Uppercrus.....er...I mean Instructordude?

Originally Posted by instructordude
"Bring a broom, garbage bag and gloves since they are not included.:laugh:"

Yawn ....

Go Jet MORON!

Bring a broom, garbage bag and gloves since they are not included.:laugh:

This guy is pure gold! Instructordude seems to have a gift for being quite the wordsmith. If this clown is for real (which I find unlikely,) then I think we can all feel sorry for anyone who may know him. Let's extend our sympathies to all his passengers, family, preacher, neighbors, mailman, wal-mart assoc., girl/boy friend and pretty much anyone else who ever comes in contact with this freakshow. This guy truly rolls everything we all love to despise into one little bundle of joy!

-Instructordude is reason enough that cousins shouldn't be allowed to marry!

Latest resources

Back