JetBlue Nov2,3 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lawndart,

When was your interview the 2nd or the 3rd, I think we interviewed about the same time. I'm still waiting for the call. Did you ask if you could have the 320 ? IF so what would be the wait ?

Congrats to everyone here getting the calls. Everyone else, just hang in there, the calls are still going out.

I just got the call yesterday- took the Feb. 14th EMB-190 class. For anyone wondering about whether or not you still have a choice of Aircraft (A-320 or EMB-190) Verna said they are not doing that any more. They may give you a couple of different class dates to choose from but no choice of Aircraft.

I just got the call yesterday- took the Feb. 14th EMB-190 class. For anyone wondering about whether or not you still have a choice of Aircraft (A-320 or EMB-190) Verna said they are not doing that any more. They may give you a couple of different class dates to choose from but no choice of Aircraft.

Congrats and welcome aboard.

Wow..... How are they deciding who gets what?:eek:

That's certainly not going to help recruitment......

What Was The Vibe?

Just Curious What The Feeling At The Interview Was Now That There Is A Major Slow Down Starting At JB? Did They Try To Blow Sunshine Or Did They Admit To Problems?

No Disrespect Just Want To Know What Is Really Happening Now That Dave Bushy Has "resigned".

For anyone wondering about whether or not you still have a choice of Aircraft (A-320 or EMB-190) Verna said they are not doing that any more. They may give you a couple of different class dates to choose from but no choice of Aircraft.

Not such a big deal now that the pay only differs by $3/hr first year. It was huge when the pay spread was $14/hr. It is now a no brainer to take the first available instead of waiting for the better pay.

Latest resources

Back