• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Nov2,3 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I checked with them the other day and I am still in background check. They said they would try to call before X-mas, but maybe that is not the case.

I'm waiting for the low-down on the 19th !!!!

Hey JA-601,

Who did you talk to? Was it jetBlue or the background check company? What's on the 19th?

Only 6 more weeks:nuts:

I know I'm probably talking on deaf ears, but.... Just try and relax, go play some golf, drink a beer, whatever. Unless the process has changed, plan on waiting AT LEAST 2 months. Earlier this year, I was waiting to the 10 week point (from being notified of Phase 2). It was painful, but it does pass....

Good Luck! I'm sure you'll do fine. Just try not to watch the second hand on the clock.....

Any idea how many guys/gals are left swimming in the 320 pool?

I think about 70 the last I heard. They plan on hiring 70 in Jan and Feb on the 320. It will be 5 classes of 14 starting Jan 3rd and running every two weeks. I've also heard that they will continue to do classes of 14 every two weeks in March and April. If your lucky you may get a class for the 320 in March and probably a 190 class in Jan. I don't think they have any 190 guys waiting for classes right now.

I know of one guy who interviewed on November 2nd with me who already got the call a few days ago (Phase II completion) and was offered an EMB-190 class on Jan. 3rd.

Latest resources

Back