jetBlue Nov 2, 3 interviews, Nov 30th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Zipperhead

Just wondering if anyone from the Nov 2nd or 3rd interviews has heard anything yet about possibly going to the Nov 30th class. I was told in my interview that some would get into that class.

As for me, my current employer was contacted last week with regard to training records.

Anyone???

Comming up on having my app in for 3 years and still no call...sigh

Hey "Dude"...

I know you've heard it before, but try a job fair. I probably got super duper lucky...but after the job fair I got a call a month or so later. Looks like you've got some good time...put on a smile and be yourself. Those air-inc fairs are totally depressing and cheesy...they actually remind me of a "Six Feet Under" funeral convention, BUT they seem to give people lots of opportunities. If you have any instructor or check-airman time that's a plus too!

Good luck...as far as the Nov. 30th class...no word yet!

-LP-

I interviewed Nov. 2nd and some of my past employers have also been contacted. No word on the 30th class. I assume classes will be after the first of the year. I also had my app in for 2 years and was told to go to an Air Inc. seminar. I did and was called about 2 weeks later.

Seems like they would have filled it up by now considering that most people would give a two week notice at thier present employer. Maybe they had a few waiting in the wings from the last round of interviews.

I was also told there might be a slim chance for a Nov 30 class date. I haven't heard anything and the literature I got said to plan on January if phase 2 is successful.

That's the info I got as well. Anybody know if they plan on having a class in Dec. They mentioned during the interview that there was a slight chance they might run one.

Latest resources

Back