• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Named Americans’ Favorite Airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IF it wasn't for the JB's/and other LCC's, the legacy carriers wouldn't have had to file bankruptcy to compete......737

Explain American Airlines. :rolleyes:

i'd take delta's contract over ours anytime....................hell I'll take delta's job over mine at jb anytime ( and I'm not alone here at jb)

Here you go.

Applications for employment as a Delta pilot must be submitted through AirlineApps.com. Applications for Delta pilot positions may be submitted free of charge, though a fee may be charged if you wish to join AirlineApps as a member for added features. If you're already a member of the AirlineApps system, sign in to your account and add Delta to your target listing.
New users can create an account to begin the application process.

Here you go.

Applications for employment as a Delta pilot must be submitted through AirlineApps.com. Applications for Delta pilot positions may be submitted free of charge, though a fee may be charged if you wish to join AirlineApps as a member for added features. If you're already a member of the AirlineApps system, sign in to your account and add Delta to your target listing.
New users can create an account to begin the application process.

did that already the first day they started taking apps, just waiting my turn, hopefully soon.

This is quite tired; your problems are because of your companies' failure to compete in the market place. Get over it and move on.

Absolutely. When you have 737 pilots making less than standard wages, undercutting in most leisure markets, its very hard to compete. We had to bring our wages down to those of SW/JB.

Absolutely. When you have 737 pilots making less than standard wages, undercutting in most leisure markets, its very hard to compete. We had to bring our wages down to those of SW/JB.

Excuse me? Bring your wages down to SW? Your computer shouldn't have an "ENTER" key, it needs a "FLUSH" key. :rolleyes:

You and the General are drowning is a sea of acid-laced kool-aid. Timothy Leary was more grounded in reality than you guys... TC

IF it wasn't for the JB's/and other LCC's, the legacy carriers wouldn't have had to file bankruptcy to compete......

If it wasn't for Communism we wouldn't have had the Cold War.
If it wasn't for Japanese competition Ford and GM wouldn't be in trouble.

You can go on and on with what ifs. You could have recognized the LCC advantage for what it is and be a Captain now at SWA, JetBlue or Airtran.

Don't want to do that type of flying or stay in LBB? Fine. But expect your career/earnings to be constantly under threat due to your decision to sit tight.

Last edited:
The bashing here is ridiculous.

I am a DAL pilot and like it here a lot. We have had (and still have) many problems and issues over the years, but it is still a great place and things seem to be on the upswing. Let's hope that continues.

Jet Blue is a great airline with a lot of great employees who love their company and want to see it prosper--more power to you, and I wish you all a long prosperous career even as we vigorously compete.

See, both sides can be civil and wish each other the best.

Latest resources

Back