Jetblue Named Americans’ Favorite Airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The bashing here is ridiculous.

I am a DAL pilot and like it here a lot. We have had (and still have) many problems and issues over the years, but it is still a great place and things seem to be on the upswing. Let's hope that continues.

Jet Blue is a great airline with a lot of great employees who love their company and want to see it prosper--more power to you, and I wish you all a long prosperous career even as we vigorously compete.

See, both sides can be civil and wish each other the best.

Best post on this thread! Thanks JohnQ!

The bashing here is ridiculous.

I am a DAL pilot and like it here a lot. We have had (and still have) many problems and issues over the years, but it is still a great place and things seem to be on the upswing. Let's hope that continues.

Jet Blue is a great airline with a lot of great employees who love their company and want to see it prosper--more power to you, and I wish you all a long prosperous career even as we vigorously compete.

See, both sides can be civil and wish each other the best.

Hug a nut and gargle my sack.

Excuse me? Bring your wages down to SW? Your computer shouldn't have an "ENTER" key, it needs a "FLUSH" key. :rolleyes:
Was there something you didn't understand? I guess you're one of those guys who thinks that pilots are overpaid??

You and the General are drowning is a sea of acid-laced kool-aid. Timothy Leary was more grounded in reality than you guys... TC
I'm sorry, I don't speak retardese! What is you trying to be said?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back