JetBlue made good this quarter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA/FO said:
They cheated! They sold airplanes! What would they have made without their fuel hedge?

Ok, I usually don't lower myself to your level, but I'll bite. Why are you such an a-hole? What's amazing is that you were able to fool the People Department and Decision Board into hiring you. That I give you credit for. But, the fact is that you are so far from what SWA represents. It surprises me that, like you said in one of your idiotic posts, more "SWAPA brothers don't call me out" more frequently for being such an embarrasement to SWA.
They say that there's always one in every airline, I guess you are it. Congrats!!! BTW, how do you like this color? ;)

Congrats to B6 and all airlines that posted good results, and good luck to those that are announcing soon. :beer:

SWA/FO said:
They cheated! They sold airplanes! What would they have made without their fuel hedge?

I bet SWA/FO was hitting the refresh button all morning waiting for a post about our earnings so he could pipe in with his misinformation.

Congrats guys!! Lets keep up the good work!!

I think maybe SWA/FO was jabbin everyone that sais SWA is cheating about hedges. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he was joking.

CD

curtaindriver said:
I think maybe SWA/FO was jabbin everyone that sais SWA is cheating about hedges. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he was joking.

CD

I would say that sarcasm was missed on some who do not read the SWA threads. Congrats to the jetBlue crews!:beer:

On Your Six said:
Any guesses on the Midwest hub? STL? MCI? IND? Will they need to select a current, proven location to build a hub or will they announce xyz city is the new focus city in the Midwest? STL would make sense with the new runway so long as they could secure some gates - far away from the AA terminal which is crappy......
I still believe they want STL, but something through a monkey wrench into that announcement. My guess is it was complaints from SWA/AMR on proprietary enticements and how long they would last. Jetblue will look at all their options before making an announcement, but they will let STL stew a little longer.

:pimp:

Latest resources

Back