• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue LGB base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is qol on reserve? How many days off do u get a month and are you flying alot on reserve?

1) better than a regional. long call 14hr call out, short call 2hr call out. recently long call is almost non-existent. expect to sit in the crashpad alot unless you move. not alot of open time trip available at nay given month
2) 12
3) No. average 33 hours a month. some months alot more. dont expect to fly alot on reserve but expect to be needed in a 2hr call out period

What would the FLL base look like? any 190 lines? I was also wondering how retirements will look system wide in the next 10 years? Thanks

What would the FLL base look like? any 190 lines? I was also wondering how retirements will look system wide in the next 10 years? Thanks
FLL is not an E190 base.
Don't plan your career move on it. Average pilot age here somewhere in the mid 40's.

With the new aircraft coming in 2011, how many people do they anticipate hiring initially?

2000 bodies....

142 planes....

You can do the math...

14 or so bodies per airframe or so?

All depends on the NET number of planes. Then factor in attrition, retirements, etc...

But I would be on more deferrals than deliveries. And no hiring in 2011

Heard someone mention Lufthansa may buy them and we'd lease them back at a highly discounted rate. Anyone else hear something like this.

Well if others are getting the same airplane for $10 million lees per copy it could make sense. Who knows, it sounds like a high stakes game of chicken to me.

Now it's $10 million.

I'd say at $20 million a pop we should dump the deal.

Naw make it $21 million then it's worth it.

Geezzz.

Latest resources

Back