• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue June 8 interview???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any news from the interview on when the classes will start and any other important info? I'm may 2 phase 2 and still nothing!

JetBlue

They said the next class would be in august and i belive one more in september.They are looking to hire 75 more this year.

A lot of the hiring they were supposed to do isn't happening because furloughees aren'tgoing back to, ohhhh, lets say USLEssAir as one of several. August of September wouldn't be bad ... get to spend the summer with the kids.

Anyway, I thought the interview went well, and I received a letter from the FED's the other day showing JB had atleast pulled my records from them. A step in the right direction ... good luck to everyone that was there yesterday.

Had a buddy interview and all indications are he did a great job. AlbieF15 helped him with his interview prep on my recommendation. (We need some kind of referral program - like a free interview prep for an FAA job when we turn 60!) ;)

The candidates were told to expect a thumbs up or down for phase two within a week.

Will probably be an email for Phase 2 notification.

Did ya'll hear anything else interesting? I am assuming Barger was NOT there in the safe room this time. Was Verna and/or Dean there?

Will probably be an email for Phase 2 notification.

Did ya'll hear anything else interesting? I am assuming Barger was NOT there in the safe room this time. Was Verna and/or Dean there?

DB was not, but Dean was in the safe room and Verna did the exit interviews.

Nothing too interesting, other than a possible slowdown. It seemed like a lot of what they were saying in the safe room was designed to scare people away who didn't really want to be there.

I hate to be the one to bring this up, but Dean did say that it's possible that those of us hired out of this group might not see A320 CA for up to 10 years. Should I believe that, or was it just a scare tactic?

Latest resources

Back