• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue june 29th interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't get ahead of yourself!! They make you think you will get called quick, but in reality they won't call for a long time! Unless you are very special!! 8th week for me, and my background is clean!

Congrats

But as said previous do not get ahead of yourself. There are so many in Phase 2 right now from April May and June 8 ( Not including June 29 ) that they have plenty to spare to fill classes for the year. Be carefull about letting your boss think that your hired at JB because you don't want him shopping your job prematurely. It will be a very long time for the call-so be patient and well keep your options open like I think alot of us have learned.

I'm not special (short bus maybe) and I am not getting ahead of myself. I'll cross my bridge when I get to it.

Hey, I just got the email from the SLC crew...Movin' on to phase 2.

Hope everybody gets some good news today.

Congrats on making it to phase 2 but dont start giving you notice just yet. Its NOT a gaurantee that you wll get hired.

There was a thread just like this one a few months ago where phase 2 guys got the no thanks letter.

Good luck.

Did not make it to Phase II. Great experience and best of luck to all you that are progressing forward. I hope you are successful.

Latest resources

Back